For the IQ was very important by the planning with the help of the architect Erich Wagner that we would like to allow our future tenants to fulfil their ideas.
- free organsation of the office areas
- parting of the offices
- bright and friendly offices
- energy efficient method of construction
- up to 2000 m2 space on one level
- raised floors with quality floorings
- equipment with high quality lights
- aluminium outside blinds
- air conditioning and heating with fan coils
- barrier free entrances and lifts
Good connections are important advantages. The IQ has got the best connections for close and far distances as well.
- 15 minutes to the airport with numerous national and international flights
- 10 minutes to the motorway to Vienna, Munich, Linz, Innsbruck, Italy and Slovenia
- 10 minutes to the railway station with all the international conenctions. From here you can get in 2,5 hours to Vienna or in 1,5 hours to Munich.
In the future this part of the city will get also a separate motorway exit and with this the IQ will be in 3 minutes distance from the junction to Hagenau.
The city in the Itzling area had already made great changes and even in the future plans to create quality workplaces.
- an own bus station directly at the IQ connects the IQ with the railway station and the city
- directly next to the IQ is located a stop to the railway of the city.
- the historical centre of the city of Salzburg is only 2 km away from the IQ
Salzburg has got an outstanding fully developed bicycle way. The Salzach bicycle way is only 300m away from the IQ.
- Parking for guests
- Parking nearby
- Public transport accessibility