Green office buildings / Co-Working & Serviced Office
Office Space in Total:
Type of Parking
Year of Construction:
December 1, 2005
EURO PLAZA Values
Vienna's state-of-the-art office park counts on sustainable values and principles. The human being is the focus. With the EURO PLAZA we develop a high quality and comfortable living- and workingspace. Our first priority is the complete satisfaction of our tenants.
Our highest priority is good (good ist eigentlich auch nicht gut) cooperation with our employees and partners. We emphasize fairness, team spirit, and a motivating work environment, to accomplish our goal for the successful construction and administration of the office park.
In former times the area on which the EURO PLAZA now stands was named Rudolfshügel and belonged to the local area of Inzersdorf. The clay pits of Baron von Drasche were situated in the south of the area, later the Wienerberger Ziegelfabriken AG (brick manufacture) was founded. With the expansion of the town in 1905 Rudolfshügel became a part of the Meidling district, Wienerberg, including Spinnerin am Kreuz became a part of Favoriten. 1912 the Feinmechanische Werkstätte Kapsch (electro technical manufacture) moved from the 7 th Viennese community district to Wienerberg – the Kapsch family hereby made the first step for the
later well developed economy in this area. The premises where EURO PLAZA is situated today has belonged to the Kapsch family for more than
seven decades. In the year 1996 it became the new founded Kapsch Immobilien GmbH. Kapsch Immobilien GmbH has built 11 buildings in different construction phases up until today. With the new phase 4, the biggest building in the office park was opened in October 2008 and phases 5-7 are in the planning.
Public and private transportation
- very close to U6 subway line and railway station Meidling
- convenient access to A2 freeway as well as Triester Strasse
- very close to Meidlinger Hauptstrasse
- bus stop "Am Euro Platz" next to the EURO PLAZA
- 2 minutes on foot to the U6 station "Philadelphiabrücke", exit "Schedifkaplatz"
- 15 minutes by car or subway to downtown Vienna
- 15 minutes by car to Vienna Airport
- Approach from the north or south, take the Süd-Ost-Tangente, Exit Inzersdorf /Triester Strasse
- Approach from the west, drive along Hadikgasse, Schönbrunner Strasse, and Ruckergasse
- Approach from the east, drive through Kledering, Oberlaaer Strasse, Laxenburger Strasse and Raxstrasse